As well as paying the Rent and Security Deposit, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Ian Walters Property Letting & Management "the Agent"):
* Holding Deposit - 1 week's rent
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent):
* Payment for the late payment of rent
* Payment for a breach of the tenancy agreement
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable:
* Utilities - gas, electricity, water
* Communications - telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments:
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Ian Walters Property Letting & Management holds Client Money Protection Insurance with Lonsdale Insurance Brokers, and is also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the Agent's website or by contacting the Agent directly.